We'll keep it as simple as possible.
- The ride timing is recorded using Strava, you must have your own account.
- We will give you a Strava group name to join a day or two before the race starts, If you don't join the group we won't see your segment times.
- If you don't come up on the Strava segment, we will assume you navigated incorrectly and therefore won't qualify for the podium. Don't worry you had a fun ride, that's what counts.
- Winning riders must have downloaded their Strava times an hour before the Podium announcements.
- Each segment counts for 1000 points, the fastest rider will receive 1000 points.
- The average speed of the fastest rider will be divided by 1000 points to provide a segment unit value.
- The segment unit value will multiplied by your average speed to ascertain your points score for the segment.
- Scores will be added for each segment, your total will dictate your overall position.
- You will only qualify if you have ridden the whole route within 10 hrs.
- Obey all traffic laws
- You have to ride a human powered bicycle.
- This is a self supported ride/race, we do however provide support here and there.
- Enjoy yourself